Campus Job Descriptions
- Vice President of Academics and Student Services
- Dean of Business, Career, and Technical Programs
- Program Director of Adult Education
- Dean of General Education and Transfer Programs
- Learning Commons Library Coordinator
- Learning Commons Tutoring Coordinator
- Dean of Health Professions
- Dean of Student Services
- Director of Athletics and Fitness Center
- Director of Enrollment Management/Registrar
- Director of Financial Assistance
- Student Support Services Project Director
- Director of Disability Support Services
- Director of the SVCC Police Academy
- Vice President of Advancement
- Executive Director of Donor Relations and Economic Development
- Vice President of Business Services (CFO)
- Dean of Information Technology
- Director of Infrastructure and Network Services
- Director of Software and User Services
- Director of Facilities
TITLE:Title III Program Assistant
SUPERVISED BY:Title III Project Director
DEPARTMENT:Title III Grant
CATEGORY:Full-time Support (30 hours)
FUNCTION OF THE JOB:
Perform office and administrative responsibilities for the Title III Grant Project Director and the program staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Title III Grant Project Director in developing detailed reports, data entry/collection of information, and compiling data for compliance with the Title III Grant.
- Prepare correspondence, file maintenance, and record keeping.
- Assist Title III Grant Project Director in maintaining monthly budget records and review for accuracy.
- Order supplies and materials as needed.
- Assemble and disseminate project newsletter.
- Assist with the development of the Title III Grant website and keep updated.
- Participate in professional development activities as related to the Title III Grant.
- Assume all other reasonable professional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must understand and support the mission of the community college.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by phone and email on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Office products.
- 3. Must have strong skills in customer service and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Frequent contact is made with all levels of College personnel, the general public, and outside organizations in relation to routine departmental services and duties and in providing appropriate assistance and information as requested.
No supervision is required.
Associate’s degree in Business or IS; three years of office experience; computer competency; communication skills; higher education experience is preferred.
TORT LIABILITY STATEMENT:
Coordinates the College Risk Management Program in a capacity appropriate to this position. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring conditions, events and circumstances present through daily College operations, and communicating observations to the appropriate supervisor or taking necessary actions to correct, prevent or limit safety problems. May serve as a member of a committee that supports the health, safety and/or legal rights of visitors, students and staff. Such committees may include the AA/EEO, Sexual Harassment, and Safety/Loss Control committees. (Risk Management Categories I, III, IV. See Tort file.)
This description is intended to indicate the kinds and levels of work difficulty that will be required of the position that will be given the title and shall not be construed as declaring what specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of the supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.