Campus Job Descriptions
- Vice President of Academics and Student Services
- Dean of Business, Career, and Technical Programs
- Dean of General Education and Transfer Programs
- Learning Commons Library Coordinator
- Learning Commons Tutoring Coordinator
- Dean of Health Professions
- Dean of Student Services
- Director of Athletics and Fitness Center
- Director of Enrollment Management/Registrar
- Director of Financial Assistance
- Student Support Services Project Director
- Director of Disability Support Services
- Program Director of Adult Education
- Director of the SVCC Police Academy
- Vice President of Business Services (CFO)
- Dean of Information Technology
- Director of Infrastructure and Network Services
- Director of Software and User Services
- Dean of Institutional Advancement
- Director of Business Training and Community Education
- Career Services and Community Education Program Coordinator
- Director of Facilities
TITLE:Illinois Green Economy Network (IGEN) Liaison
SUPERVISED BY:Vice President of Business Services (CFO)
CATEGORY:Administrator (Grant Funded
FUNCTION OF THE JOB:
The IGEN Liaison is responsible for administering the IGEN Program at Sauk Valley Community College.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Confirm activities, programs, or projects for education and training in renewable energy and energy efficiency technology.
- Complete the annual IGEN base grant application and any other supplemental IGEN grant applications that the College desires to participate in.
- Prepare and monitor IGEN program grant budgets.
- Ensure activities, programs, or projects are allowable and completed by applicable due dates.
- Provide a progress report on activities, programs, or projects meeting grant deadlines.
- Submit invoices for reimbursement using appropriate forms.
- Promote IGEN Program activities throughout the College and Sauk Valley Area.
- Attend meetings monthly (by phone or webinar), or as additionally scheduled by the IGEN administrative team, for coordination of programing and progress updates, including attendance at the annual conference (either in-person or virtually).
- Provide additional documentation or information, as requested by the IGEN administrative team or authorized contractors.
- Assume all other reasonable professional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must understand and support the mission of the community college.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by phone and email on a daily basis.
- Must be able to provide verbal/visual presentations.
- Must be able to work with computers.
- Must be able to work non-standard hours.
Frequent contact is made with all levels of College personnel, students, the general public, and outside organizations in relation to routine departmental services and duties and in providing appropriate assistance and information as requested.
No supervision required.
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience is required.
TORT LIABILITY STATEMENT:
Coordinates the College Risk Management Program in a capacity appropriate to this position. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring conditions, events and circumstances present through daily College operations, and communicating observations to the appropriate supervisor or taking necessary actions to correct, prevent or limit safety problems. May serve as a member of a committee that supports the health, safety and/or legal rights of visitors, students and staff. Such committees may include the AA/EEO, Sexual Harassment, and Safety/Loss Control committees. (Risk Management Categories I, III, IV. See Tort file.)
This description is intended to indicate the kinds and levels of work difficulty that will be required of the position that will be given the title and shall not be construed as declaring what specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of the supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.