The Skyhawk Student Help Desk is located in the 2F01 open computer lab. The Help Desk is open during Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. Check the schedule here. To reach the Skyhawk Student Help Desk by phone, call 815-835-6229 (ext. 229 from a campus phone).
Do you need help with:
- Student Email? Try the Student Email support pages.
- Canvas? Try the Learn Canvas support page.
- Accessing your Sauk student accounts?
- Printing on Campus? Visit our Personal Laptop Printing Instructions!
Ask a lab assistant for help with:
- accessing your Sauk student accounts such as SOAR, Canvas, or Email
- your Office365 account
- forwarding your SVCC student email to a personal email account
- syncing SVCC student email on your phone or tablet
- connecting your devices to SVCC's wireless network
- signing up for SVCC's text alerts
- troubleshooting basic spyware or virus problems
- uploading assignments, posting to forums, or other Canvas activities
- using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or other Sauk tools
- your "How do I ... ?" question