The Office of Admissions and Records processes all requests for Sauk transcripts. Each official transcript will require a $6 fee; all unofficial transcripts are free. For additional information, contact Transcripts, in the Office of Admissions and Records at (815) 835-6273.
Online Transcript Request
Sauk Valley Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
To order official transcript(s) online, login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session using you major credit card.
- Your signed consent will be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail, or as a scanned e-mail attachment.
- Order updates will be e-mailed to you.You can also check orders status or history online.
- If you need help or have questions about the clearinghouses transcript ordering service, contact us by phone at 703.742.7791 or email@example.com
- No transcripts are mailed on days that the college is closed - holidays and the time between Christmas and New Year's. Please plan accordingly.
We encourage all persons needing an official transcript to utilize the online request and transmission services offered through the National Student Clearinghouse.