Military Transfer Credit

Military Transfer Credit

Students using veteran education benefits are required to submit all prior college transcripts and all DD-214 forms to the Office of Admissions for college credit evaluation. Call the Office of Admissions at (815)-288-5511, ext. 1-273 for further information.

You must complete a Transcript Evaluation Request Form listing the transcripts to be evaluated.

To obtain copies of your Military Transcripts:

For Army, Coast Guard, Marines, and Navy - The Joint Services Transcript has replaced the AARTS, CGI & SMART  transcripts. To view an unofficial transcript or request that an official transcript is sent to Sauk visit jst.doded.mil.
     1. Register for an account
     2. Request Official Transcript
     3. Search for Sauk Valley Community College
     4. Agree to permit the electronic transfer of your transcript

For Air Force, transcripts must still be requested from the Community College of the Air Force. Visit www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf.