How to Enroll
Welcome to the Adult Education program at Sauk Valley Community College!
To begin Adult Education classes, complete all 3 steps:
- Complete the Adult Education Registration Form
- Register for a New Student Orientation session to learn more about the program.
- Once you have completed New Student Orientation, attend class. You can view the class schedule here - community/adult-education/schedules
To register, go to community/adult-education/index
Please call 815-835-6310 if you have any questions.
During New Student Orientation, you will learn more about:
- Program requirements, student expectations, and success strategies
- FREE support services available
- College and career transition programs
*At the end of orientation, you will take a reading test. Your test score helps our staff to know your beginning class level. You do not need to study for this test. Please do your very best so we have an accurate score of your reading ability.