State of Illinois Government Websites
List of Illinois Government Agency Websites
- Start your search for information about Illinois state government here.
- Information and legislative guidance from the Governor's Office, Proclamations and Executive Orders issued by the governor
- ICJIA) is dedicated to improving the administration of criminal justice and works to ensure the criminal justice system in Illinois is efficient, effective, and equitable.
- Find links to policies and directives, as well as statistics about prison population demographics and crime statistics.
- Provides Illinois residents with access to integrated services, to help them move from welfare to work and economic independence and overcome challenges to self-sufficiency.
- IDPH is comprised of 12 offices that oversee different programs, and are responsible for the oversight of more than 200 distinct areas of public health for Illinois residents.
- IDOT is responsible for strengthening, maintaining, and expanding the Illinois transportation system, while considering trends in the transportation industry and all related systems and services.
- The mission of hte IEPA is to "safeguard environmental quality, consistent with the social and economic needs of the State, so as to protect health, welfare, property, and the quality of life."
- Legislation and laws, current members of the Illinois House and Senate, along with schedules, committees, and meetings and much more.
- The ISBE oversees all aspects of public education in Illinois, to include student learning, learning conditions, and preparation of Illinois educators.
- The Vehicle Services Department processes vehicle titles and registrations, issues license plates and renewal stickers, and maintains vehicle records.